some info

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

cold cold cold

Wolfie and Moses
We have been especially cold here lately. We woke up to 28 degrees this morning and it's only supposed to be a high of 50 around 4p. We have covered the plants in the container garden and moved some of the hanging ones into either the shed or tool room for cover. I know that my wedelia in the front yard has been killed off. Not to worry, it's a low maintenance native plant and will come back in no time. Nate wanted to take it out, but I like it because it has yellow flowers. I like to have a little color in the yard. 

The kittens have been staying inside all day lately. I can hardly wonder why. It's unusual though, because as soon as they eat in the morning, they head right back outside. Although, this cold hasn't kept them from doing their job. Nate found rat parts outside our back patio door this morning. yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment