some info

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Moses

Moses has been growing by leaps and bounds lately, and I'm not talking physically. He has overcome his fear of the kitchen (go figure, since there is food there) and all the noises that go along with it. He has become comfortable enough around us that he sometimes gets underfoot and we end up stepping on him. (quite by accident of course!) He loves to sit in the front yard under the trees and tall shrubs and look for lizards. He even came across a frog one day. He saw it hop away and I told him "you probably shouldn't lick that" and sure enough as soon as I said that, he pulled back and shook his head, like 'that tastes awful!'
another way I know he's comfortable here is by how he relaxes around us. I don't think he has any bones. 
He's over a year old now and we've had him for 10 months. He is my little boy, my cute little orange kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment